Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Just need to understand

I'm so doubtful..feel there is a need to clarify my thoughts...

What pulls me down..
I'm supposed to be the most happiest person for this end.
This is what I wish..
What I'm not satisfy with?

I felt like a samurai sword stab into my heart softly but it hurts badly..
I'm just too greedy..
I should be happy with what I got now..

Don't cry, baby..
This feeling not gonna last so long...
After few days, u'll go back the one whom I used to be with..He is the one will wait for you forever, no matter what u did to him, how bad u have treated him..he is always there and he definitely will just when u turn to him.

Only God will love me as who I am, he is the one created me.
Only he will love me and accept me as whole..

Human love is never simple..
They are pleasure seeker..
They are always insecure with what they have and always ask for more..
I just need to understand and hypnotize myself with it, that's all...

No comments:

Post a Comment