Monday, October 12, 2009

My SUPER DUPLE LAME boyfriend

Yesterday morning, my boyfriend ask me to download our nation song for him. I was wondering what do he want to do with that? Since, he is not patriotism... (Mm...ya, he is not..)

So, in my mind, I was thinking that...
Is he wants to imitate Name Wee?
Is he trying to compose a patriotic song?
or ....?

But, I get none of it right.



At the end, he download the song by himself...










Then...





































send to his phone.....





















Can you get what do he wants to do?



































He...


















go and set the Nation song ......




















as his ALARM Ringtone!!!!! [faints]

1 comment:

  1. hahahahaha... but thinking another way.. your bf are funny.. which is good thing :P haha

    ReplyDelete