Thursday, October 8, 2009

He is a Nice Guy

He is a Nice Guy..
That is all I can say about him..

Edwin..
My coursemate, 1 year older than me..
He is talented, gentle, smart, creative..
Always complain not enuf time to anything.. Lolx..

Just like me..
he is also pieces..
A skinny and tall guy with long hair..
he said he wanna grow his hair as long before he goes to work.

I used to call him "baby" or "win"
I like to kacau him and hug him or lean against him..act like he is mine
(Btw, My bf dun know about these..haha..)
I like him as friend, as brother...
it is different from what so call boyfriend..

Sometimes, I would like my boyfriend to be like him..
maybe sound a bit irresponsible..
but.. Be honest..That's all I want only.

a carefree relationship..

LOVE is just too much than what I expect.

No comments:

Post a Comment