Thursday, August 5, 2010

Conflict


This is the second times..I'm not sure whether I'm the one who being too sensitive or it really happened.

This is the 2nd times, we have conflict. Well, everything seems back to the normal, i mean like nothing happened before when we meet. So, can anyone tell me "It was just my hallucination", or "I'm just being too insecure"?

I think most probably insecure..
I had never being secured by anyone surrounding me..
Its my fault, I know..
I don't believe in my own choice..

avtime we chat, i feel we are closed, but i did doubted that its just your trick..
I think this is what Simon try to hint me, don't ever too into guy's sweet-talk..
This is jz the way we get people's heart.. Marcus called it manipulation.

What should I do now?
I do not know what can I do..
So, I drawn myself into work.. work .. work and work..
Busy keeps me from thinking of our relationship...
Busy keeps me from finding out the truth..

But, I can't lie to myself..
I like you..

No comments:

Post a Comment