Wednesday, July 21, 2010

小小放松

A short break with my colleagues Crystal and Ken^^"
Japanese cuisine at Bandar Baru Permas Jaya in Johor, I was pretty enjoy there. The service is nice, waitresses are quite friendly too and the food also not bad.

Yo..My Favourite----Beef Don Set!!! LOOOOOOooooOOOng time din had it since the japan food stall in KLCC Food court closed. I still remember once in awhile he and I drop by there just to ease my craving for Beef don... But that one is nicer. hehee..
But, bo bian lor not everywhere can find..so, no fish, got prawn also nice edi. ^^"
Crystal, the vegetarian... headache every time eat with her..Lol..
because we have to make sure she get her food, some time she will have to triple duper confirm with the chef and waiter just to make sure NO Garlic, Onion and fake meat in her food EVEN we eat at vegetarian restaurant
For this tofu...[sigh]
Guess what ingredient she dislike in this cuisine? Haha...the seaweed and the skin of the tofu!

Itatakimash~~!!! Yum yum~! Ken Sang begin with the water melon in Salmon set meal..
"Yum yum yum...no time bothering you guys! I start makan le!" said Ken Sang.

No comments:

Post a Comment