Friday, November 26, 2010

DONE

Can anyone tell me that is not true?
Can you straight away tell me how is your real feeling?

I'm upset, disappointed, unhappy..
I no longer feel the intimacy between us..
you are not belongs to me, you have never belongs to me..

I saw it, I read it, I felt it..
I can't denied.
I can't lie to myself..
because I know that is true, you are having another girl..

This is enough for me..
I don't want to know more than that anymore...
I need to hold my breath..
I control myself, not to let my tear burst..
I smile, I laugh.. Pretend that this is not a big deal for me.

I am belong to myself..
I am who I am..
I appreciated your sincere, your honest..
Its enough for both of us.

Don't worry, I'll take good care of myself.
lol..I forgot, you had never put your attention on me.
so..delete the phrase "worry"..
U are going back to meet your beloved girl.
Congratez..you have found your loved one.
Good for you..Good for me..

Fine..
I'll be fine..

No comments:

Post a Comment